For Your Pickup Experience
To ensure your in-store pickup experience goes smoothly, please keep the following in mind:
- Ensure you have plenty of cargo space. Due to packaging, your purchase may be larger than the dimensions listed online. Please keep this in mind when deciding which vehicle to use.
- Only the original purchaser can pick up an order, and you’ll need to present a government-issued photo ID for verification.
- You will be responsible for loading and securing your purchase in your vehicle at the store. Some items may require assembly at home.
- We recommend inspecting your item for any visible signs of defect before leaving the store. After your pickup we cannot accept any damage claims. However all manufacturer defects are covered under manufacturers warranty.
- Not sure if this option is right for you? We also offer Top Drawer Delivery, a full-service delivery experience from our trained professionals (Delivery and Assembly)
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I pick up my purchase?
You will be contacted by our office when your order is ready for pick up. After notification we will keep your order in a loading area for 3 days and then we have to restock it back to the warehouse due to limited space. Pickup hours are 10:30AM-5:00PM Tuesday-Friday.
Where do I need to go to pick up my purchase?
Please visit the iStyle Furniture location you chose during checkout and speak with a sales consultant or office.
Do I need to bring anything to the store with me for pickup?
Be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID, as well as all items necessary to load and secure your purchase in your vehicle.
Will someone help me load my purchase into my vehicle?
We recommend you bring a friend and the necessary supplies to ensure safe loading and transport of your items.
What if my vehicle isn’t big enough for my order?
Our Top Drawer Delivery service is always available for a fee in the event that you cannot complete your in-store pickup.
Will my purchase be assembled before pickup?
No. Your purchase may still be in a box and may require assembly at home after you’ve completed pickup. If you require professional assembly, please consider our Top Drawer Delivery service.
Who can pick up my purchase?
Your item will be held for 3 days at the designated location.
How long will my item be held?
Only the original purchaser can pick up an order. Please bring a government-issued photo ID for verification.
Do I have to call before picking up my order?
Yes, call customer service at 216-662-4000 or email: [email protected]